1832

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Final Update on Brent Bray's post.

Blogspot only emails me a copy of a post's orginal title (which also serves as the post's URL) since the title of the post changed several times yesterday, I had to guess at which title most of you had linked to.

Since I was doing this very late at night, after I had been studying for the LSAT for about 5 hours, I forgot to put "Marquette" before "College Republicans" thus causing yet another URL change.

To fix this I have posted a duplicate post, in addition to the one that was posted last night, so if you have not made the change on your site, your links should still work and if you already noticed this change and reflected it in your links, your links as well should still work.

Lastly, it is important to note that the content of guest blog entries are not always endorsed by 1832. As stated in the purpose of this blog, we "will offer guest blogger invites to Republicans and Independents as warranted to further intellectual development and discourse".